Domain name: hermandadmatrizmatrizrocio.org
Company Name: Hermandad Matriz de Nuestra Sra. del Rocío de Almonte
Registered Office: C/ Sebastián Conde, 4/6 – 21730 Almonte (HUELVA)
TAX ID: G21141494
Telephone: 959 407 643
Fax: 959 451 835
Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Huelva, 1st inscription, volume 1016, folio 60, page 21071.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. They are also called third-party cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical CookiesThese are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, use security features while browsing or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising CookiesThese are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- COOKIES USED
- DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
The browser can be configured to warn on screen when receiving new cookies and to prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them.
Each browser can be configured to accept or reject all cookies, or to select which cookies are allowed and which are not.
The links to the pages with information on how to configure the main browsers are as follows:
- Microsoft Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Google Chrome:
The “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Opt-out Add-on” through which instructions can be used to reject analytics cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, can be obtained through the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
On the following page you can see what types of cookies Google uses: